Play in the Miracle League involves the following rules:
- Every player bats once each inning
- All players are safe on the bases
- Every player scores a run before the inning is over (last one up gets a home run)
- Each team and each player wins every game
Involvement in the leagues includes the following:
- Placement on a team and a team schedule
- Bats, balls and helmets at the field
- A team t-shirt, team medal, picnic, and photo of the team
- Players are assisted as needed on the field by community volunteers who serve as ‘buddies’.
Scholarships are available upon request for full or partial fees. When registering for the league, indicate that you are interested in a full or partial scholarship for the season.
Scholarships and Transportation are made possible through generous support from Mankato Clinic Foundation.
Transportation will be available in Mankato and North Mankato for the Adult League at NO COST. When registering for the league, indicate that you are in need of transportation.
Games are played at Fallenstein Field, which is a barrier free and wheelchair accessible softball/baseball field in Minnesota that was built for children and adults with all types of disabilities, giving everyone the opportunity to participate and play ball!
Download the appropriate registration form for the desired league and mail completed registration form to:
Miracle League of North Mankato
127 S. 2nd St. Suite 120
Mankato, MN 56001
You can register for the upcoming season at any time during the year; registration closes a week before the season starts.